Saint Clair, Missouri

Received a "2015 Important Bulletin" in mail today about "New Funeral Expense Benefit" for seniors, which will pay up to $10,000 for expenses.Just had to verify my name, husbands name, our birth dates and give a phone # and return the postage paid card within 5 days, to receive information on the plan designed for today's Seniors Return address was SD Reply Center, P.O.

Box 2528, Rockwall TX 75087-9973. Looked up SD Reply Center on internet and found that they had a SCAM going in 2013 regarding Medicare, targeting seniors. This just didn't feel right.

So, I looked up SD Reply Center on the Internet and found your site.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. TargetLeads needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at TargetLeads.

Had an Experience with TargetLeads?

Comments

We received the same card......who do we report this to?

We got the same post card.Ended up in the shredder.

Watch out what is sent to in the mail and on the phone.

If you did not initiate the information don't do it.Just saying.

Same here in Rochester, Mn.

Diebold USA - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Diebold USA "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more International Solution Group Japan - BEWARE of these ISG JAPAN conmen International Solution Group Japan "This Japan property scam group is unlicensed in Japan and cons expats into buying old s***ty apartment buildings with horrible loan structure and "tax advantages" for huge commissions direct into..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more